Do you want Free Stock Images?

Posted by Dakshina | 6:49 PM | , | 0 comments »



As I mentioned earlier in one of my blog post, designers face a critical issue while trying find good images for their designs. Previous blog post, I have mentioned few sites which are offering free stock images. Today I'm going to tell you about another service which offers free stock images. 

This service is Dreamstime. Actually Dreamstime is a royalty free stock image offering site. But , if you registered with them as a free user,  you can access their free stock images category. They are offering thousands of free images (but I must warn you. They are not in good quality as payed images). But something is better than nothing. You can use those images for your projects without paying anything at all.
So give it a try. Here is the URL :

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments